Discussion Forum > Another option is repleacing this ability complete
Another option is repleacing this ability complete
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

4Rsercom
4 posts
Sep 25, 2018
7:26 PM
In the early days of Kanna, abilities are bound by two where very convenient and you could stack them up giving bind duration. With the release of 5th job you cannot stack binds and also a bind ability has been introduced as common ability out of a node. Another issue with this skill is that when it was throw by Cheap MS2 Mesos, you cannot go for about 3s making you vunerable for attacks, often at Magnus one of its meteors hit you and you also death. As it is, so maintain it and include an impact that is iframe into the skill. Another option is repleacing this ability completely.

Its throw length is long making its possible to mob with and tank although orochi is a mobbing ability and making its fight. Cause employing this skill makes you vunerable for attacks, adding an iframe for this assault or lowering its cast delay would be very helpfull.Ether Pulse is Kannas teleport skill. Space and its range and which makes you teleport to another platform are fine, however it has upon casting, which makes you quite slow and at times an extensive delay. Lowering its cast delay is suggested and/or adding freedom skills to make Kanna avoid incomming attacks, because its squishy class.

Lets talk about Kannas most important buff Haku's Blessing. Such as Shade cause Haku is casting most of your fans from origin Kanna is a course with fans. As lots of you have discovered, no matter how Haku's Blessing alter the skill will be a impact for therre and the celebration will be constantly someoone complaining. Also there's simply no need to discuss IED effect and Kanna stance together with the party. This skill was in the a self enthusiast and its left there. Also if you have more then 1 Kanna Haku's Blessing will override each other and you end up with the two's poorer buff. Something undesirable and cancelling Haku isn't a option as you wannna make use of another fans Haku grants you.

We want these skills to be adjusted so that we can use a balanced and more competitive Kanna skill in MapleStory Official MapleStory 2 Wiki, rather than seeing a Kanna course, which would always be some players' preferred course in sport.
Ouction93
1 post
Oct 02, 2018
7:37 PM
I think it exceptionally advantages for us. We likewise profit this chance and take after all the detail that you depict here and get edubirdie jobs for manage your task. This is great data, I recommend every one of the general population to do this strategy on the grounds that if feel free at that point take after this technique.
Anonymous
Feb 01, 2020
5:33 AM
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, CBD oil
Anonymous
Feb 04, 2020
12:08 AM
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Charlotte Local Guide
??????
Feb 09, 2020
12:13 PM
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries.  ??????
morgina alice
Feb 10, 2020
3:32 AM
Another choice is repleacing this capacity complete. In the beginning of Kanna, capacities are bound by two where helpful and you could pile them up giving tie span. With the arrival of fifth cipd assignment help Ireland employment you can't stack ties and furthermore a dilemma capacity has been presented as regular capacity out of a hub.
AnusAk
Feb 11, 2020
5:18 AM
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. india visa for hong kong citizens
AnusAk
Feb 13, 2020
5:40 AM
Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. avalon miners
personal
Feb 16, 2020
2:23 AM
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. personal
Anonymous
Mar 04, 2020
4:39 AM
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. Go Here
Anonymous
Mar 09, 2020
5:07 AM
I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. List your Site
Anonymous
Mar 11, 2020
4:20 AM
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iffRfvNMsnQ
Approved
Mar 17, 2020
12:03 AM
Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. penrose showflat | penrose condo | clavon showflat | clavon condo
home decor
Mar 17, 2020
7:00 AM
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. home decor
dfssdf
Mar 17, 2020
2:14 PM

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)